Volunteer for Wheels
Saturday 20th April & Sunday 21st April
If it’s got wheels or tracks – it will be on show!
Volunteers are key to making community events run smoothly and provide a warm local welcome for many people coming along from outside of our region.
You don’t need to be into cars, truck or machines to get involved - we also need the assistance of awesome, helpful, energetic and friendly people over the two event days, as well set up and pack down.
When we need you
- Set Up : Thursday 18th and Friday 19th April (Good Friday)
- Show Days : Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st April (Easter Sunday)
- Pack Down : Monday 22nd April (Easter Monday)
What you'll get
Each volunteer will receive a Wheels at Wanaka cap, a High Viz Vest and a two-day pass to the show. We’ll also provide you with shelter, food and drink whilst you’re onsite. You'll get safety and how-to briefings and training where your role requires.
For more information or to see what’s the best fit for your skill set, please contact us below using the form.
How to volunteer
- Fill out the volunteer information form
- Indicate how you see yourself best helping
- Select the number of hours you are willing to help
- From here you will be recruited into one of our teams and given your roster for the event
- On the Monday 15th April you will be expected to attend our induction and meet and greet the crew (for those that live out of town you will be required to attend our condensed version of the induction held on Good Friday - 19th April)
Contact the volunteer Team
Shannon MacLachlan - Volunteer Manager