Volunteer for Wheels
Saturday 3rd April & Sunday 4th April 2021
If it’s got wheels or tracks – it will be on show!
Volunteers are key to making community events run smoothly and provide a warm local welcome for many people coming along from outside of our region.
You don’t need to be into cars, truck or machines to get involved - we also need the assistance of awesome, helpful, energetic and friendly people over the two event days, as well set up and pack down.
When we need you
- Set Up : Thursday 1st April and Friday 2nd April (Good Friday)
- Show Days : Saturday 3rd April and Sunday 4th April (Easter Sunday)
- Pack Down : Monday 5th April (Easter Monday)
What you'll get
Each volunteer will receive a Wheels at Wanaka cap and a two-day pass to the show. We’ll also provide you with shelter, food and drink whilst you’re onsite. You'll get safety and how-to briefings and training where your role requires.
For more information or to see what’s the best fit for your skill set, please express your interest and desired role below.
How to volunteer
- Email us to express your interest! email@example.com Please include the following information, your full name and a contact phone number;
- Indicate how you see yourself best helping
- Indicate the number of hours you are willing to help
- From here you will be recruited into one of our teams and given your roster for the event
- You will be expected to attend our induction and meet and greet the crew - induction times to be advised.
Contact the volunteer Team